Why Buying Local Is Better
Buying jewelry is a big investment both financially and, in some cases, emotionally. There are so many things we honor with jewelry: engagements, weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, new babies, graduations, and retirements – just to name a few!
Buying local has a number of advantages over shopping online. Here are a few.
- As a private Jeweler we buy metals and gems from reputable sources, handpicking what we sell in our store. We strive to maintain a reputation for outstanding quality and amazing customer service.
- Jewelry store chains buy in bulk, which means sometimes the quality might be lower than that of a hand-selected piece.
- At Joe Daiches you are not a number. You become part of our family. We really do care about customer service. We strive to make sure that you have had an amazing experience shopping with us. We don't just want to sell you one time; we want to be your personal Jeweler.
- We can help you design that perfect custom piece of jewelry. Our designer Glenn has an eye for making your dreams a reality.
- At a Jewelry store chain or online you have a lot of choices, but to personalize and custom design a piece will not be the same.